Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You Gotta Put Your Behind in the Past

Good old Lion King! Haha anyway, just time for another random post :)
So let's just say, I'm super happy that it's finally the month of March. February has always been my least favorite month of the whole year, and this year was no exception! I hate to sound depressing, but it's always just so blah. It's still cold, you aren't allowed to think about Spring yet because it's too far away, you're burnt out with school by then, and nothing exciting happens! And then this Feb. I had to go and get sick for four weeks, along with other things that made the month not so great.
BUT, now that's all in the past and it's March! It's sunny! The weather is amazing and people are smiling and the end of the semester is in sight! There are lots of exciting things coming up, such as the Festival of Colors (which became my new favorite Spring thing a year ago), as well as Luke's blessing (not baptism), which means seeing all you awesome familial peeps. Also Devrey, Amy, and Matt's graduations! Which means more family time and a road trip to the blessed land of Arizona.
I'm really excited for this summer to live with three of my best friends here in P-Town, soak up the sun, and work hard to save some dinero! And then in the Fall my best friends start getting back from missions! I. Can't. Wait.
Anyway, I'm getting way ahead of myself and this post contains way too many exclamation marks, but I'm just really excited for the months ahead and to put the not so great months behind me :)





8 comments:

  1. Sorry February was not so awesome! After graduation you should move somewhere nice and sunny year round. Just saying!

    April is turning out to be an exciting month! You can party all the way until May, then it is summer break! Glad to hear you are coming our way! Should be nice and hot by then! We can throw ya in our pool! Until then, stay healthy and stay away from jerks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and what church is Luke being baptized in? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAhaha oh my gosh, I make that mistake all the time. I'm fixing that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a good laugh! When I email from my phone or my iPad, it always auto corrects my name to Jesus. Usually I catch it, but the other day I hit send to quick. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? That's hilarious! Someone got an email from Jesus haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting times! glad you are feeling better:) That is crazy all your buddy's will be coming home this fall! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for April! :) Month of amazing awesomeness. Excited to see you at the blessing and graduation and many times in between!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoL...you are too funny! We have missed seeing your smiling face lately...excited for tonight. Funny that everyone has been SO sick (we've all been suffering as well) when it is SUCH a mild winter. Kev and I would agree with you on the month of Feb, but we would probably throw in at least half of Jan and half of March as well...good thing those are ALL in the past for this year! Looking forward to Spring!

    ReplyDelete