Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Newness: Some Ups and Downs

Hey! Look! I'm posting again! Ready... GO!


Ok so I'm just going to jump right in before I get distracted again. This summer has been great so far!! I moved out of my apartment in Sparks, but I'll be moving back in the fall. So for the summer I'm living here in Cinnamon Tree (yeah, I'm not sure what a cinnamon tree is either) and I'm living with Jayde, Miriam, and Katelyn. It's been so great to live with three of my very best friends! Here's a picture of us on one of the first Sundays, sadly before Jayde had moved in. We all think it's kind of an awkward picture, but oh well ;)


We also have two other roommates, but they both got engaged within the last month, so we never see them. Haha. But yeah it's been great. We laugh way too much.


I'm still working at the bowling alley, and it's been a blast as usual. I also got a second job for the summer, at a call center. I'm not taking classes so I wanted something to fill up the rest of the hours and to save some monay! Well, the extra paychecks have been great, but it is definitely not something I want to spend the rest of my summer doing. Every day this is what I do. Go to the bowling alley at 8:30. Flirt with provide excellent customer service to the morning bowling classes. Go upstairs with Glenna to buy our daily brownie. Peace out at 1:30.
Go home, sit in my apartment by myself until 4:00, then I head to work at the call center. Hate my life and get sworn at until 8:00. Then I go home and partay with my homies. Then I go to sleep and wake up and do the exact same thing the next day.
But it's a good life. And it'll be an even better life since yesterday I put in my 2-weeks notice at the call center :) Like I said, it's been good, but not worth it.


That's about it so far. I'm having a really good summer. I love my ward, I love my friends, I love summer in Provo. Stay tuned for Memorial Day pictures and concert happiness :)


5 comments:

  1. So happy for the update! Glad you are having lots of fun! Those call center jobs are always the worst! I swear the shifts are short, but it feels like you are there a million years! I am impressed that you are up and at work by 8am! Way to go working girl! Enjoy your fun and carefree summer with your roomies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like tons of fun, especially the daily brownie thing:) Glad you are giving the call center the boot! Have fun the rest of your summer! Hope to see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! You all look trendy ;) Have a happy summer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Yay for concert happiness! =)

    ReplyDelete